Sugarbush Log Cabin
Sugarbush log cabin (2 sleeper):
Cosy log cabin in the mountains. Sugarbush is the perfect couples retreat, known for stunning views which can be enjoyed from the slipper bath overlooking the fynbos. This cabin was converted from a luxury tent in October 2012.
- 1 x 1 Bed-roomed self catering log cabin with queen size bed, 100% cotton bed linen and en-suite bathroom (bath, washbasin and toilet)
- Extra mattress with bed linen could be supplied (can sleep child under 10 years)
- Indoor stone fireplace
- Outside shower with hot and cold water
- Seating area with table and chairs
- CD Player with IPod connection
- 2 Plate gas stove with small oven and grill
- Microwave Oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Washbasin with cloths and dishwashing liquid
- Outside braai with braai tools
- Private Wood-fired hottub (The Travelin' tub)
- Wood, firelighters
- "Potjiekos" Pot
- Rubbish bags
- R 1 820 for 2 guests
R 1 520 for mid-week
- Mid-week rates (Sunday to Thursday nights outside school holidays) apply for bookings made for 2 or more nights.
- R 2 150 for 2 guests
All accommodation has the following included:
Salt, pepper, braaisalt, coffee, sugar, English and Rooibos tea, small block of butter, rusks, 1l milk, 1,5 liter bottled still water (the water in the taps is light brown in colour, but perfectly safe and good to drink) and 6 free range eggs.