Sewejaartjie Cabin (2 sleeper with extra room):
This is lucky number seven! For a few reasons; It took us 7 years to build up our “KolKol” brand (2007-2014), it is our 7th cabin to be built and completed in November 2016 and it is known for the beautiful mountain views out of the bathroom window with a few pink “Sewejaartjie” bushes greeting you. Sewejaartjie is also the perfect getaway for a family with smaller children.
- 1 x 1 Bed-roomed self catering log cabin with queen size bed, 100% cotton bed linen and en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, washbasin and toilet). Extra room with bunk beds for kids.
- House keeper every third day if staying more than 3 nights.
- Lounge area with stone fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Plate gas stove
- Microwave oven/Convection Oven combo
- CD Player
- Patio with braai area
- Private plunge pool/wood-fired hot pool
- Wood, firelighters, candles and matches
- Braaigrid and "Potjiekos" Pot
- Tooth pics
- Rubbish bags
- R 1 820 for 2 guests
R 1 520 for mid-week
- Mid-week rates (Sunday to Thursday nights outside school holidays) apply for bookings made for 2 or more nights.
- R 2 150 for 2 guests
All accommodation has the following included:
Salt, pepper, braaisalt, coffee, sugar, English and Rooibos tea, small block of butter, rusks, 1l milk, 1,5 liter bottled still water (the water in the taps is light brown in colour, but perfectly safe and good to drink) and 6 free range eggs.