Pincushion Cabin (2 sleeper):
Being the highest, most private and secluded cabin at KolKol, this one will truly make the lovebirds sing… The rest is history! This cabin was converted from a luxury tent in Nov 2014.
- 1 x 1 Bed-roomed self catering log cabin with queen size bed, 100% cotton bed linen and en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, washbasin and toilet)
- House keeper every third day if staying more than 3 nights.
- Lounge area with stone fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Plate gas stove
- Microwave oven/Convection Oven combo
- CD Player
- Patio with braai area
- Private plunge pool/wood-fired hot pool
- Wood, firelighters, candles and matches
- Braaigrid and "Potjiekos" Pot
- Tooth pics
- Rubbish bags
- R 1 820 for 2 guests
R 1 520 for mid-week
- Mid-week rates (Sunday to Thursday nights outside school holidays) apply for bookings made for 2 or more nights.
- R 2 150 for 2 guests
All accommodation has the following included:
Salt, pepper, braaisalt, coffee, sugar, English and Rooibos tea, small block of butter, rusks, 1l milk, 1,5 liter bottled still water (the water in the taps is light brown in colour, but perfectly safe and good to drink) and 6 free range eggs.