For the adventure seeker...
KolKol is surrounded by fun things to do.
Take to the mountains and go for a fynbos hike on our 3km circle trail. It takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to complete and you will enjoy the beautiful scenery the Overberg region has to offer. You can even pack a picnic basket and take a break half way. Pack your binoculars as you are sure to find quite a few bird species who call this fynbos farm, home...
Bring your mountain bike and take a ride down the Van der Stel pass gravel road which runs between Bot River and Villiersdorp. Colourful landscapes, rolling hills and friendly farm workers will greet you at every cross and turn.
Get your swimming gear ready and join the frogs in the dam for a cool down session on a hot summer's day!
- Mountain Biking - Lebanon trail, Houwhoek (20 Km)
- Walking Trails, Kogelberg Nature Reserve
- Klein Paradys Equestrian Centre -Scenic Trail Rides (8 Km)
- Flyfishing at Houwhoek (15 Km)
- Quadbiking - Grabouw (30 Km)
- Waterskiing - Grabouw (30 Km)
- Scenic Flights - Hermanus (35 Km)
- Shark Cage Diving - Gansbaai (97 Km)
- Boat based Whale watching (in season)- Hermanus (35 Km)
- Land based Whale watching (in season) - Hermanus (35 Km)
- Scuba Diving - Hermanus New Harbour (35 Km)
- Caledon Casino and Spa (28 Km)
- Cape Canopy Tour (30 Km)
- Botrivier Hotel, Bellows Restaurant (7km)
- Shuntin Shed Pizzeria (7 Km)
- Gabriëskloof Restaurant & Delli (10 km)
- Goedvertrouw Wine Estate (bookings essential) (2 Km)
- Houw Hoek Farmstall (15 Km)
- Dassiesfontein (12 Km)
- Various restaurants in Hermanus (35 Km)
Take a day "off" and visit one (or many more) of Bot River's 14 unique wine farms. For more info, please click on the following link: http://www.botriverwines.com/